Return to ForumsReply to Thread
New Corvette Owner With Configuration Questions

Hi, I am new to the forum and look forward to learning - and hopefully sharing - information about Corvettes. My wife recently inherited a 1965 Coupe from her father which has been in her family since the 1970's . It is a 327 model and from what I can tell all numbers match for the car. We are in the process of understanding details about the car: its configuration when it left the factory, previous owners, etc. The VIN number is: 194375S119154 and the silver tag next to the VIN has the following: STYLE: K4 65 437 TRIM: std BODY: S3419 PAINT: 90000. The numbers on the engine are: 5119154 and FO5IIHH I am mainly interested in understanding how the car was equipped when it left the factory and if the side exhaust currently is original or added at some point during the car's life. Also, is there a way to figure out the chain of ownership of the car, the dealership it was sold at, etc.? Thanks in advance for any help!

Submitted by: Charles Jones

ReplyPosted By
Your asking what every Corvette owner asks :) I would start with joining NCRS for the have many services (some free) that will get you on the road. One of the greatest challenges and joy is finding its history. Good Luck, Happy Hunting and Merry Christmas!! Richard Rogers on 12/22/2023 12:26:06 PM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread