Return to ForumsReply to Thread
VIN # request through CARFAX?

I acquired a 1977 model Corvette last year and have been trying (?) to no avail to gather the car's history, especially through CARFAX which took my $$$ but have no report as the automated process didn't recognize my VIN? Dick 'frustrated' Russell,email: otw34349c@gmail.com

Submitted by: Richard Russell

ReplyPosted By
Richard, carfax is a VERY unreliable source for vehicle records. As an example, my 1990 Vette "according to carfax" has had a serious accident in Mesa, AZ even though it has NEVER been in an accident ANYWHERE and it has never been in Mesa, AZ in it's life. I wrote them to remove this erroneous information and they refused. I would NEVER give carfax any money for their dishonest opinion. Mick Tucson QZRBLU on 2/8/2018 10:32:54 AM
Richard, carfax is a VERY unreliable source for vehicle records. As an example, my 1990 Vette "according to carfax" has had a serious accident in Mesa, AZ even though it has NEVER been an accident ANYWHERE and it has never been in Mesa, AZ in it's life. I wrote them to remove this erroneous information and they refused. I would NEVER give carfax any money for their dishonest opinion. Mick Tucson QZRBLU on 2/8/2018 10:31:50 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread