Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Body mounts

Hi i have a shop in scraborough in ontairo we are working on a 1968 coupe did they have ruber bushings or just the shims to mount the body on

Submitted by: Frank Blandizzi


ReplyPosted By
The 1968-1972 Corvette uses approximately 1/2 inch thick aluminum blocks between the body and the frame, shims are placed on top of the blocks to compensate for body to frame differences. Later 1973-1982 rubber body mount cushions can be used on the 1968 to enhance ride quality but it will not be NCRS or Bloomington Gold correct. Posted by Administrator on 2/10/2012 10:07:24 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread