Return to ForumsReply to Thread
95 C4 Sport Seat Control

My C4 Sport Seat Control works fine, with one exception, it won't move either the driver or passenger seat backward reliably. The one switch operates both seats and ti takes upwards of 30 toggles of the switch to get the seat to move back. I have checked with GM and found that the part is no longer made. Is a repair possible? Are after-market or used replacements available? My wife thinks this is a plot to prevent her from driving the car!

Submitted by: Dean C Kaul

ReplyPosted By
Have you tried Corvettecentral.com, I have found many parts for my 1973 C3 here that I thought were no longer available. Gary Schleich on 7/23/2010 6:40:41 PM
OOPS its Mid America Motorworks. Martin Alter on 7/23/2010 12:54:01 PM
Dean I had the same problem with my 1994 with the drivers seat. It finally stop working alltogether. I was able to find rebuilt sport seat tracks with exchange, from Midamerica supply. If the seat control works this is most likely your problem. Martin Alter on 7/23/2010 12:48:22 PM
You can see about used parts through contemporarycorvette.com. They are located in Bristol, VA/TN. Harry De Butts on 7/23/2010 11:44:37 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread