Return to ForumsReply to Thread
Accessories

Where can one get replacement items for mirrored CORVETTE letters for the back bumper of a C5 2003 corvette. Have checked several web sites and no luck. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where to find these.

Submitted by: Thomas Mangapora

ReplyPosted By
If it's any consolation that "misery loves company", I can tell you that you're not the only person who has installed these really nice letters more than once. They look really cool, but they just don't stick. I'm on my third complete set. If I lose one of them this time, I'm taking them all off and then I'm done with these. Not happy with the quality of this product. Joseph Razumich on 5/11/2011 4:20:29 PM
Kenneth Hertzog - we got your reply about the covertte lettering. How do we contact you to get more information about three mirrored acrylic letters that can be lasered. tmangapora@comcast.net Thomas Mangapora on 5/11/2011 2:25:26 PM
Mid America Motorworks has them but you have to buy all of the kit. Good Luck and have a blessed Vette day. Myra Samples on 5/11/2011 9:42:12 AM
Are you looking for stainless steel or chrome plated, or vinyl? http://www.actionautoaccessories.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=286 (stainless steel) Glenda Hale on 5/11/2011 9:35:44 AM
MidAmerica has stainless steel letters. Wayman Mullins on 5/11/2011 9:34:35 AM
Not sure what the letters look like but if they are flat they can be laser cut from mirrored acrylic I have that in different colors Ken Kenneth Hertzog on 5/11/2011 9:33:25 AM

Return to ForumsReply to Thread